Monday 4 February 2013

love quotes for her



love quotes
the most memorable people in life will
be the people who loved you when you
 were not very lovable


my eyes have stopped searching b/c
i can honestly say my heart has found
exactly what it was looking for ..

love quotes

i try to let it go - but i don`t know if i can
take it.. cause the way you looked at me
made me see .. i really can`t fake it



you`re more than a lover there could never
be another to make me feel the way you do
we just get closer i fall in love all over..
every time i look at you i don`t know where
i`d be without you here with me life with you
makes perfect sense - you`re my best friend


love ends so quickly but lasts
forever in our hearts


love doesn`t have a meaning until
you find someone who defines  it


i`m not saying i`m perfect -- i`m far
from it. i`m just saying i`m worth it



we`ve got to hold on to what we`ve got
cause it won`t make a difference if we
make it or not - we`ve got each other &
that`s alot

0 comments:

About This Blog

motivational quotes | life quotes | happiness quotes | friendship quotes | birthday quotes | sad quotes .

  © quotespub 2013

Back to TOP